Stevie Ray Vaughan Signature Hamiltone Mini Guitar Replica Collectible.
The original Hamiltone SRV Custom (aka "Main" or "Couldn't Stand the Weather") was a custom Stratocaster-style guitar made for Vaughan by luthier James Hamilton in Buffalo, NY.
It was given to Stevie Ray Vaughan on April 29th, 1984 as a gift from Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top.
- Brand: Axe Heaven
- Size: Each guitar model is approximately 10" in length.
- Each AXE HEAVENr ornamental replica guitar is 1:4 scale and is individually handcrafted from solid wood, with metal tuning keys.
- Includes a high-quality miniature adjustable A-frame guitar stand for display.
- Packed in an AXE HEAVENr guitar case gift box stamped with silver foil.
- All mini guitars are packed in the same style box measuring 11.75" W x 4.5" D x 1.25" H
- AXE HEAVENr Miniature Replica guitars look great but are Not playable.
- These ornamental miniature replica guitar collectibles make great gifts for musicians & music aficionados alike!
- A must for Stevie Ray Vaughan fans & collectors.
- Weight: approximately 14 oz.
- Officially licensed
- Product materials are sourced from Brazil & Indonesia then assembled & packaged in the USA.