A unit based on Takayuki Yanase's GOU-RAI and reimagined by Humikane Shimada for the Frame Arms Girl series, TYPE34MODEL1 JIN-RAI, now reappears with new armor and color as TYPE34MODEL1B JIN-RAI!
- The model's base gray color scheme is recreated with colored plastic. The multi-colored plastic of the kits gives the model a striking appearance simply by assembling the model.
- The hand parts are equipped with swing joints, and a new gun-holding hand "FA Hand 2" is included.
- In addition to the 3.0mm joints on "FA Hand 2," as bonus parts, 3.5mm ball joint and 5.0mm ball joint attachments (can be attached to the 3.0mm joints) are included.
- Newly sculpted parts, "Frame Architect Joint Parts" are included. This is not only used to connect between Frame Arms models but increases customization options.
- M.S.G. WEAPON UNIT24 HANDGUN and MECHA SUPPLY03 PROPELLANT TANK Type SQUARE in exclusive colors are included as extra equipment.
- The kit includes decals for JIN-RAI.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal ver. for the robot's frame. The Frame Architect is pre-assembled and made of PS plastic.
- The hips of Frame Architect uses the standard joints parts of SA-16Ex STYLET MULTI WEAPON EXPANSION TEST TYPE for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.
- Product Height: 6.69"
- Country of origin: China